First sunbathe of the year...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Today!:smile:
Sat in the corner of our handkerchief of garden after lunch, Pilsner Urquell in hand, just peeled me top off, pulled me shorts-up to expose max firm thigh and positively baked in the sun!
The sun's warmth on bare flesh is just wonderfull!

Roll-on the sweltering of summer!:biggrin:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Fine choice of beer! :smile:

PaulB

Legendary Member
Fab Foodie said:
Today!:smile:
just peeled me top off, pulled me shorts-up to expose max firm thigh and positively baked in the sun!

I'm going to be sick.....:biggrin:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
lucky you.

on a lovely day perfect for cycling, i've been clearing out the cellar (as yesterday). on the bright side, cellar is heated and so i now have a great place to keep the bikes (and work on them) that's better and more convenient than the leaky shed…

Fab Foodie said:
Today!:blush:
Sat in the corner of our handkerchief of garden after lunch, Pilsner Urquell in hand, just peeled me top off, pulled me shorts-up to expose max firm thigh and positively baked in the sun!

Roll-on the sweltering of summer!:blush:

That's no way to get yourself a suntan.

Call yourself a cyclist? You should be out there pounding the fine roads of Oxfordshire, earning yourself a proper striped tan, one that you can be proud of. :biggrin:

Norm

Fab Foodie said:
Roll-on the sweltering of summer!:biggrin:
Sorry, FF, that was the sweltering of summer. :blush:

I had a lovely ride this afternoon, a couple of hours out there in t shirt and shorts, it was glorious.

I even spent some time riding with my helmet nonchalantly attached to various places other than my head, as I did a lap of Virginia Water and the number of people walking round there was immense! Rather than looking like a plonker cycling amongst pedestrians on a road bike wearing a helmet, I decided to just look like a plonker cycling amongst pedestrians on a road bike with a helmet hanging from my bike.

Infinitely cooler. B)

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Yeah, I know I should have been out there pounding the tarmac, but Mrs FF want's the hall finished... you know how it is guys...

Globalti

Legendary Member
Fab Foodie said:
Today!:tongue:

Roll-on the sweltering of summer!:blush:

What a waste of time! You could have been enjoying some proper beer instead of suffering that Euro-piss!

PaulB

Legendary Member
Globalti said:
What a waste of time! You could have been enjoying some proper beer instead of suffering that Euro-piss!

Euro piss? Pilsner Urquell is generally regarded as being the finest beer in Europe. :tongue:

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
OP - I took 45 mins to lie out on the spacious lawn of my University, listening to the birds twittering, the rustle of the wind in the trees ... trying to ignore the hoarde of tiny little flying bastards bugs who decided that my luminous yellow backpack was a giant flower ... :tongue:

Next time I'm going tooled up with a bottle of lavender spray ...

Top Bottom