First time in years

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
robgul;43844][quote name= said:
They are encased in black nylon...

Ah, but does the black nylon have those springy clip-on things at the top to hold them up!

Rob[/QUOTE]And do they have seams up the back, or are they fishnets?

:ohmy::tongue::tongue:

stephec

Legendary Member
wafflycat;43929][quote name= said:
Mr Phoebus'' said:
Show him the 'Puss-in-Boots' pic. :ohmy::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Now my mind is boggling :ohmy:

pantomime-1.jpg

It was taken a several of years ago...[/QUOTE]

Don't fancy your's much!

:biggrin::ohmy::ohmy:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
wafflycat;43929][quote name= said:
Mr Phoebus'' said:
Show him the 'Puss-in-Boots' pic. :ohmy::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Now my mind is boggling :ohmy:

pantomime-1.jpg

It was taken a several of years ago...[/QUOTE]

Surely you could of shaved before the photo was taken? Oops, looking at the wrong person.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I once went to a "come as a member of the opposite sex" party as a Scotsman, as it was the only time the rest of the group would see me in a 'skirt'... My BF went in miniskirt and fishnets, and shaved the beard off for the evening, and was the most convincing girl there - all the other blokes were rugby types with hairy shoulders and off the shoulder gowns... <bleaugh>

Couple of weeks ago I was out with a chap and I wore a dress, and got so fed of his "You should wear a dress/skirt more" that I resolved a) to wear what I damn well like and :blush: probably not to see him again...

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Arch said:
I once went to a "come as a member of the opposite sex" party as a Scotsman, as it was the only time the rest of the group would see me in a 'skirt'... My BF went in miniskirt and fishnets, and shaved the beard off for the evening, and was the most convincing girl there - all the other blokes were rugby types with hairy shoulders and off the shoulder gowns... <bleaugh>

Couple of weeks ago I was out with a chap and I wore a dress, and got so fed of his "You should wear a dress/skirt more" that I resolved a) to wear what I damn well like and :ohmy: probably not to see him again...
can tell who wears the trousers there eh :blush:

Top Bottom