Fitness Classes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

I was asked to leave a circuit class because I was laughing at the posers. I couldn't help it. What a bunch of tw@ts! I tried to mind my own business and get on with my own station, but some f**ker (NOT the instructor) came over and started giving advice and telling me to PUSH IT PUSH IT COME ON. That's what set me off initially and from that point on I was helpless.

Great for fitness though if you can control your amusement. Circuit training was the most exhausting thing I've ever done.

The mirrors are there primarily to love yourself in, and secondarily there to improve the aesthetics of your exercise movement. Thirdarily (!) they make the sweaty little pit of a room seem bigger.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
betty swollocks said:
:smile:

I do actually cycle there.
Last week I went for an evening Step class. In the changing room, I discovered that I'd left my trainers at home, so I shoved my other kit into a locker and pedalled off home to get them.
At home again, I found that I'd left my house keys in the locker! So, I turned round, headed off to the gym again, retrieved my keys, cycled home again, collected my trainers and still made it back in time for the class.
Silly me.

So it may help your "motor" skills, ;)but does not help your err um memory?:biggrin:

ChrisKH

Guru
Used to do Boxercise for a couple of years. It was run by an amateur boxer who used to be English amateur champion at schoolboy level. He was fit. Used to gives us a good going over on the pads if he knew you - you would spend a minute trying to punch him (not the pads) and he would land just one punch on you (ouch). I used to really enjoy it and it improves your skipping skills no end.

Tetedelacourse said:
The mirrors are there primarily to love yourself in, and secondarily there to improve the aesthetics of your exercise movement. Thirdarily (!) they make the sweaty little pit of a room seem bigger.

Fourthly, they enable you to surreptitiously eye up the the good looking women. :becool:

Bigtallfatbloke

Lack of fresh air
Loud dance 'music'
Sweaty machines
MTV on huge screens
Ridiculous prices
Rip off contracts
Broken saunas
...nope...not for me...I'll stick to my riding.

Top Bottom