Fitness magazine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moby Jones

I fancy taking out a subscription for a fitness magazine. I am looking for a good magazine that covers fitness, workout routines, diet, nutrition and muscle building exercises.

Can anyone recommend some mags to me. I want to get the magazine for my iPad.

caimg

Über Member
Men's health? I was subscribed to it for a bit, it's a fun mag full of a mixture of nutrition advice, workouts, tips, food info and trashy alpha-male shizzle.

musa

Über Member
depends what workouts you want and stuff? see a nutritionist perhaps and fitness instructor theres some good workout apps but to carry that on your iPad is stressful

caimg

Über Member
depends what workouts you want and stuff? see a nutritionist perhaps and fitness instructor theres some good workout apps but to carry that on your iPad is stressful

+1 for a fitness instructor...you can have just the one and ask for specific routines for your body, aims, schedule etc. It's worth doing only if you end up knowing which apps to download for the advice given.

musa

Über Member
I dont do the mags i think there too pessimistic after a while

i used to do heavy weight lifting excercise but reduced it to 5x5 which the guy has made an app absolutely fab. mainly core strength it builds as well as size, an pushup and ab workout (both pro versions)

Arsen Gere

Über Member
I read Men's Health for a while, but within a few months it all comes down to how to get great abs and a shag. It lacks any kind of detail to substantiate the articles, no solid references. It's a really light read. I guess it plays to mens worries a bit like all the magazines for women who are convinced they are overweight and ugly.

Top Bottom