Fixed wheel sprockets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RedBike

I have recently purchased 4 fixed wheel sprockets off ebay. Sadly the person selling them has miss counted the number of teeth on them and I'm now stuck with three new 3/32", 19t, fixed wheel sprockets i've got no use for.

Would anybody like to swap me for a 16t sprocket, new or used (but not worn out) 1/8" or 3/32" will be fine?

OP
OP
RedBike

RedBike

I could do with a lockring if anyone has one of those to swap?

bonj2

serves you right for using ebay, but complain you'll easily get your money back - say 'item not as described'. and use hubjub in future.

OP
OP
RedBike

RedBike

chris667 said:
Yeah, I think I could go that. Let me check I have a 16t sprocket first, though.

Done, well assuming you can find a sprocket.

If you PM your address I will pop one of the sprockets in the post with a self addressed envelope.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
bonj said:
serves you right for using ebay, but complain you'll easily get your money back - say 'item not as described'. and use hubjub in future.

Planet X sprockets are what i use, i have a 1/8th 18t one on my fixed for every day and its very nice:becool:

Noodley

MajorMantra said:
Helpful as always bonj!:becool:

A bit harsh as he did offer advice re complaining to ebay....and he is right as hubjub are great to deal with.

OP
OP
RedBike

RedBike

shauncollier said:
i've got one for shimano freewheel and 19t is what i'm looking for. want to meet up to swap?

Sorry Shaun, these are screw on track sprockets.

I've got a BIG (200 odd miles) single speed MTB ride in a fortnights time. I'm going to use 32/18. Depending on how I get on I might well buy that 16 off you.

OP
OP
RedBike

RedBike

shauncollier said:
u can ave it red. i'm might even go to a 22 rear for the mtl bash in sept.

Ekkk, my big ride takes in the MTL. I'm a bit worried I wont cope with 32/18 now.

Just to sprice things up I will have 14+ hours riding in my legs before I hit the start of that trail!

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
i've been out lately with a few groups and keeping up on the climbs has been hard as i have to pedal hard up hills i would normally dismount and amble up. on the flat and descents no problems at all. so, i can loose a few bottom inches and gain inches on the climbs, if that makes sense. everyones different i suppose. trio seems to manage fine and has done mtl a few times on same ratio that i have at the moment, but i am lot lot heavier, perhaps that's the problem.

Top Bottom