fixing carbon frames

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
there was a thread on here somewhere.... with an awesome link to a company which fixed carbon frames (I have a carbon stay which has pulled itself out from the aluminium frame).

Anybody know of any similar companies? Especially if based in hampshire :biggrin:

Cheers

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Dave5N said:
Stick it on ebay if you can live with your conscience.

(But see my Ghosts thread first...)

I couldn't sell a dodgy good like that....I feel bad enough that the argos silverfox bike I got from the skip has gone up to £100....

PpPete

Legendary Member
montage said:
I couldn't sell a dodgy good like that....I feel bad enough that the argos silverfox bike I got from the skip has gone up to £100....

That's just something you are going to have live with !;)!

Seriously though, don't know if they are any good, but there is a carbon fibre workshoppy sort of place down Hamble Lane (on the right after the station and before you get into Hamble-le-Rice village) That's not too far from you? Might be worth investigating.

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
porkypete said:
Seriously though, don't know if they are any good, but there is a carbon fibre workshoppy sort of place down Hamble Lane (on the right after the station and before you get into Hamble-le-Rice village) That's not too far from you? Might be worth investigating.

Would have to make a day out of it but definately a decent option. Thanks.

Top Bottom