Fi'zi:k Arione K:ium wing flex SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tankengine

Fi'zi:k Arione K:ium wing flex for sale, fairly good condition, small arione wording slightly rubbing off on one side and small marks on underside of the rails. had a couple hundred miles worth of riding, selling due to it being totally the wrong shape for me. £40 any takers?

image.jpg image.jpg

sackville d

Veteran
Hi @Tankengine ,would £35 (posted and Paypal gift payment) be acceptable?

sackville d

Veteran
Ha ha - I was going to make the same offer, but will not have the money until May so I was waiting to see if anybody else bought it!
If Tankengine accepts my offer I will be removing a Planet X Arione clone from the Basso. You would be more than welcome to have that for £10.Condition is perfect.
Collection in person and cash in hand only tho Colin :giggle:. Could meet you at Bridgeholm cricket ground :biggrin:..

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
If Tankengine accepts my offer I will be removing a Planet X Arione clone from the Basso. You would be more than welcome to have that for £10.Condition is perfect.
Collection in person and cash in hand only tho Colin :giggle:. Could meet you at Bridgeholm cricket ground :biggrin:..
That sounds interesting - I hadn't noticed that Planet X did those ...

Hang on, they are only £9.99 new, assuming that THIS is the one that you are talking about! :laugh:

I might run to a fiver, though you could probably get some mug on eBay to pay £15 for it!

Top Bottom