Fizik arione saddle, boxed, as new, offers (ebay)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hi Bonj.

Just agreed to BIN price. Paid by PayPal.

Cheers.

ColinJ

John the Monkey said:
Bargain! I bought one of these from Merlin a little while ago - love it so far, really comfy saddle.
I agree, which is I why snapped it up ;)!

The Bonj Arione looks in slighter better condition than the one I already have on my best bike, my Cannondale so...

The Bonj Arione will go on the Cannondale; the Cannondale Arione has gone on my Basso; my Basso WTB saddle was only comfy for shortish rides so that is going on my gym bike; the instrument of torture which vaguely resembles a saddle on the gym bike is going in the bin!

I paid nearly £70 for the original Arione when they first came out so I'm happy with the deal. Just waiting for the parcel now.

ColinJ

bonj said:
should hopefully get it tues colin. look out for the gaudy xmas wrapping paper B)
I had to nip out and missed the postman, but he left the parcel next door. There was a knock on my door yesterday evening and my neighbour was standing there with the parcel in one hand and a crying toddler in the other...

"Oh, thanks very much, but why all the tears?"

"I told her it was for you, but she didn't believe me. She thought I was hiding her Christmas present!"

Aaaah...!

Anyway Bonj (if you drop by) - thanks for the saddle.

Top Bottom