Fiziks Saddle range

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyone tried them? I like he concept of their snake/chameleon/bull range, which is saddle shape based on your flexibility, but am concerned it may turn out to be nothing more than a good marketing gimmick.

Anyone actually ridden on anyone of their saddles and have anything to say about them? I was thinking the 'mid flexibility range' Chameleon may suit me - especial as it seems to be the flattest saddle, which is a preference of mine.

Jmenorton

A fizik arione came as standard on my CX Bike, not up to speed on there whole range. But it seems well made and is comfy albeit longest ride is only 40 miles (comforts obviously very personal), the fancy clip systems pretty nifty too. I like it, would i spend £100 on one had it not come standard, proberly not.

My CAAD came with a Fizik Arione Classic as standard and I like it. The Focus Cayo Pro I used to have had a Fizik Aliante and that was good too. As ever though there's nothing quite as personal in cycling as saddle comfort :thumbsup:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Got an Aliante Gamma for the Viner (bought from the LBS on price, I must admit) , happily it turned out to be right for me and I liked it so much I got another for the Condor. The concept is not just a gimmick, saddle fit is, as smokeysmoo notes, personal and one size most definitely does not fit all. Have a look here http://glorycycles.blogspot.co.uk/2010/08/fizik-antares-arione-and-aliante.html for a decent explanation of the differences between Fizik's model ranges.

OP
OP
CopperCyclist

CopperCyclist

Veteran
Got a boardman with the arione copy and i found them that comfy that i went and bought more off ebay so all my bikes run the same saddle.

Oh, I didn't realise some of the Boardman saddles were similar...

I have the Boardman saddle that came on the 2011 CX Team, is that going to be the same as a Fiziks Aliante then?

Top Bottom