Flag poles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We make our own from recycled fishing rods , de-looped and cut to length , ours fit to either the brake bridge or the welded on vee brake mounts . we pug 6mm stud into the bottom , Flags from war games ( eBay ) and protect your eyes at the top with a practice golf ball glue in place , total cost under a tenner.
WP_20181117_14_50_00_Pro.jpg

regards Emma

Bad Machine

In the garage .....
Where in the country are you ? If I'm passing during January, I can drop one of my spares off f.o.c. (fibreglass rod, with Hi-Vis orange flag on top) I put a bid on Ebay a few years ago for a bulk quantity - ended up with 25 for £3. Surprisingly, I've not needed them all).

You could use the standard fixing supplied or use 2 x rubber-lined "P" clips (https://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/rubber-lined-p-clips) to fix them in a suitable place on your trike. One size for the flagpole (6mm diameter), one size for the tubing on the trike, but join them together with one bolt. When I had my Performer, I used a 7mm internal diameter aluminium tube - with a bolt in the base to stop the flag pole from slipping through - to allow me to remove the flag when putting the trike back in the garage.
Flag mounting Performer small.jpg

Merry Christmas :santa:

Last edited:
Top Bottom