Flux: free Windows based interval training

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

UphillSlowly

Making my way slowly uphill
Screenshot_20230528-092634_Chrome.jpg
Thought people might like Flux
Runs through a browser and connects your laptop to a smart trainer via Bluetooth. Plenty of workouts available but you can also add your own (I build mine in zwo factory or intervals.icu).

Links direct to Garmin, but not Strava. FIT file.Can be downloaded easily.

Have used it a few times now and works well if you don't want or need to watch your avatar cycling through an imaginary world and you are happy with just graphs and numbers.

All the preset workouts are named after foods.

yello

Flux purportedly works on Linux too, by turning on 'experimental features' in your browser....

Linux​

On Chrome, Edge and Opera for Linux you might need to turn on the experimental platforms feature flag at

• Chrome: chrome://flags/#enable-experimental-web-platform-features
  • Edge: edge://flags/#enable-experimental-web-platform-features
  • Opera: opera://flags/#enable-experimental-web-platform-features

...however, all the 'Garmin connect' option on Flux seems to do (using Chrome) is take me the import data page on Garmin. I'll keep playing.

OP
OP
UphillSlowly

UphillSlowly

Making my way slowly uphill
Flux purportedly works on Linux too, by turning on 'experimental features' in your browser....

...however, all the 'Garmin connect' option on Flux seems to do (using Chrome) is take me the import data page on Garmin. I'll keep playing.

I don't use Garmin, so download FIT file and import into Strava or intervals.icu

Top Bottom