FNRttC to Whitstable, 18th October

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
dodo-and-the-m-jpg.31184.jpg

Almost daylight, easy rims, warm conditions, old M+...come on Adam - let's put it in perspective...:whistle: ^_^

By the way, where's your helmet?

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
^^^^^^^^^ Great pics. Thanks

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
And speaking of inspecting, DZ's impromptu bike inspection was a nice idea, although it brought forward a few howls of indignation from some, who denied having flat or even squidgy tyres
I did not deny having anything vaguely resembling a flat tyre, because I hadn't. They were plenty firm enough and still are. Simon's claim of 40psi was utterly ridiculous!

U

User10571

Why not cycle to Faversham and get the alternate HS1 from there to St Pancras - or simply get the train at Whitstable and change at Faversham? Overall it would be quicker in time, and cost-wise it would be cheaper than the train from Canterbury.
My default means of returning from Vista Belle these days - I should learn my lesson though - Yesterday I opted for the b*g standard Southern version and it took three trains and two-and-a-bit hours to return to the Great Wen.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I did not deny having anything vaguely resembling a flat tyre, because I hadn't. They were plenty firm enough and still are. Simon's claim of 40psi was utterly ridiculous!
Although I wasn't on the Whitstable ride, I'm fairly sure this has been raised before. Somewhere near Westerham I believe.....:whistle:

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
I forgot to mention that I did a bit googling on Upchurch some days before we went out to see if there was any non-conflicting information on on the purpose and design of its church's spire. Nothing we didn't already know or had read already.
What the parish register from 1908/09 did reveal was that one of the houses in the village was used for meetings each Sunday of the Original Peculiar People.

Top Bottom