FNRttCers - please take a look at this

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peanut

dellzeqq said:
I'm going to erase this post tomorrow evening, but, in the mean time, I'd appreciate your thoughts...........the formatting is went a bit suss when I pasted it in here, but you get the drift........

have you erased the link already ? only just seen this thread. Now I'm intrigued ?:thumbsup:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
clivedb said:
Simon

I'm sorry that you're having to undertake this tedious task which seems to be a mixture of feather-smoothing and veiled threats. I do agree with those who have suggested that it might be better to get more quickly to the point - especially the threats perhaps?

So I have taken the liberty of trying to do that on the attached - it may not work for you, but it might help. Please discard or use as you see fit. The transition from the main points in the opening paras into the detail is a little bumpy but in effect the letter is now in two sections.
a fine thought. Your second half could be turned in to a kind of appendix, with bullet points.

peanut

dellzeqq said:
Sorry, yes. It's served its puropose.

what an utterly pointless thread to post in the general forum :eek: By removing the subject of the post no-one, save those few directly in- the- know can contribute or know what it is about ?

Surely it would be sensible to PM those few members that are allowed to be privvy to the debate so that the rest of us are not pointedly excluded :eek:

...peanut, please stop being disgruntled. Have some fun.
And, to answer your direct question, the letter proposed has elicited serious thoughtful response from those with direct experience along with the usual rubbish from me - something which I would not think of as an appropriate for a general PM query (perhaps:tongue:)

Why write 80+ PMs anyway?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Aperitif said:
...peanut, please stop being disgruntled. Have some fun. (Quite so)
And, to answer your direct question, the letter proposed has elicited serious thoughtful response from those with direct experience along with the usual rubbish from me - something which I would not think of as an appropriate for a general PM query (perhaps:tongue:)

Why write 80+ PMs anyway?

Rubbish? Don't exaggerate, Ape, it wasn't that good!

Tim Hall

Anyway, clivedb's attachment has much the same information, just edited for ease of reading.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Aperitif said:
'Trash' maybe a trendier word rich! :smile: Haven't seen you for a while - must have a coffee together at Gatwick soon... :biggrin:

Yes, I must get out more!

I'm going to be in the Strines area next weekend but that'll be a bit premature unfortunately!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I've now got Martlet's sponsorship forms which I can send on to anybody that wants them - fnrttc@yahoo.co.uk as ever.

I've had my first two Martlet's riders get in touch - well, one family and one single rider. And I'll be doing Dr. Bike sessions in Hove on the mornings of the 5th and 12th December and one evening one midweek if anybody's interested.

clivedb

Guru
dellzeqq said:
I've now got Martlet's sponsorship forms which I can send on to anybody that wants them - fnrttc@yahoo.co.uk as ever.

I've had my first two Martlet's riders get in touch - well, one family and one single rider. And I'll be doing Dr. Bike sessions in Hove on the mornings of the 5th and 12th December and one evening one midweek if anybody's interested.

Isn't this more relevant to the 2010 FNRttC folder?

Top Bottom