Focus Cayo 105

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Enw.nigel

Woke up this morning to find my shed had been broken into and my pride and joy Focus Cayo 105 had been taken along with an older Specialized Allez triple. I'm absolutely gutted.
Focus Cayo is quite distinctive with Fulcrum 7 wheels, red Keo pedals, white Prologo seat so if anyone hears anything please let me know.
Stolen from Cardiff.
The bikes were targeted as other new electrical items in the shed were left untouched.

MattHB

Proud Daddy
:sad: really sorry to hear that. The scumbags make me so angry

e-rider

crappy member
look out for ebay sellers selling all the components but not the frame as this seams to happen a lot and without the frame being sold it's difficult to prove the components came from your bike.

Really, ebay should be held to account for this as there have been many people caught by the police doing this but nothing ever happens to ebay (or gumtree).

I have a cayo 105 too and would be gutted to lose it! I got mine insured shortly after buying it for that very reason.

OP
OP
Enw.nigel

Enw.nigel

Thanks for your supportive comments. I have photos of the bike plus photos of the underside with the frame number. I will be keeping an eye on Ebay, Gumtree and our local Freeads just in case. It was a specified item on my house insurance so hopefully I will not lose out except for the £150 excess.
My wife couldn't believe me when I said I'd rather have my car stolen than my bike. All the care and effort that goes into personalising your bike cannot be replaced. Fulcrum 7's, prologo saddle, I could go on - but then you know how I feel.
If we don't win the rugby grand slam today then today will have been a complete nightmare.

Top Bottom