Focus Cayo Team Milram Edition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

It's only done 80-something miles in my tenure of ownership. I bought it new from Wiggle during the middle of last year for £1.4k, reduced from it's rrp of £1.8k. Yours for a princely £999.

This bike is in stunning condition. I'm selling it in order to raise some funding for my photography venture. It has a full SRAM Rival Group set, FSA bars and seat post, Kore stem, Fizik saddle. It has a 39/50 compact chainset and it has a 11-28 cassette. It has Mavic Aksium wheels and a 54 cm/Medium frame.

This is quite simply the most stunning and fastest bike I've ever ridden. It's also the most impractical for most the cycling I do - I love my mudguards. That said, if the 'tog venture ever turns out to be a success, I wouldn't hesitate in buying it again!

Please note, as it's Carbon Fibre, I won't post it. Will deliver anywhere that's reasonable to get to on the train from New Mills.

OP
OP
E

ed_o_brain

I thought I'd give this a bit of a bump.
Price dropped to £900 to spark a bit of interest, don't think of offering me any less.

I can deliver in the localities of Telford, Manchester and Derby. At cost anywhere else for 20 pence per mile outside the SK22 post code.

amaferanga

Veteran
Have you tried selling this on Bikeradar? Its a lovely bike and a great price - bikes like this usually sell quickly on Bikeradar.

dudi

If I didn't already have a bike that's too good for me i'd buy this one and try to shrink into it...
Lovely bike... but too small and would never get it past the wife!

Top Bottom