Focus Paralane

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
I'd almost fit mudguards to that. Almost.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
That and the Road Machine from BMC - That Focus looks great even the sleek tailor made mudguards.

mythste

Veteran
I went on a price hunt for these the other day and I'm annoyed I cant find the source! Alas, I remember them being more expensive than I thought they deserved to be.

OP
OP
SpokeyDokey

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I went on a price hunt for these the other day and I'm annoyed I cant find the source! Alas, I remember them being more expensive than I thought they deserved to be.

@mythste

I emailed Focus re availability and they said 2017 and ask your dealer for exact dates. I phoned a dealer and they had not heard of them - maybe I just got the wrong member of staff though.

Scroll down for prices:

http://www.bikeradar.com/road/news/article/focus-paralane-range-details-spec-pricing-47213/

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Won't a lower bottom bracket increase the risk of pedal strike on those fire road adventures?

No.

75mm isn't that much - only a few mm more than average. I rode a Domane with a measured bottom bracket drop of 82mm last year on a 600km audax and never once felt pedal strike was a danger. Maybe if you were using such a bike for crit races and pedalling through the bends, it might be a risk, but that's your lookout.

Top Bottom