Folding Bike Questionnaire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slioch

Guru
Done.
But, a number of the Q's need to be allow multiple answers, particularly Q3. I have multiple bikes for different purposes, as will have a lot of people on this forum.

alicat

Legendary Member
Welcome to the forum. We do get quite a lot of new members whose first post is to ask us to complete a survey.

You're right; it took two minutes to do the survey. It would have taken less time if there had been some multiple choices as @Slioch mentioned.

I did it but question its value and how much thought went into it. If there is no room for multiple answers you will get answers that are of no assistance and possibly detrimental to the shop for which you are doing the research.

And I seriously think you should have a 'Prefer not to say' for some of the questions eg gender and age.

icowden

Veteran
As I said to your colleague, and as alicat states, some of your questions need to be multiple choice. You don't ask whether the respondent actually *has* a folding bike. Your question about where to buy is also tricky, as I'd be happy to buy online BUT - only after trying out a bike in person (unless it came with a full return and money back guarantee).

For example, Brompton's can be orded direct online, but I'd try one out at Evans first.

Finally, you would have a better survey if you carried out your own research into folding bikes first. The main considerations are usually:

How quick / easy is the fold
How big is the bike when folded
How light is the bike
How stable / firm is the bike in use.

Last edited:
Top Bottom