Folding bike research survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iwoodside658

Hi there, I am a Mechanical Engineering student who has been tasked with a group project to design and build a folding bike. As part of our market research we have created this short 2 minute survey aimed at cyclists in general, not just owners of folding bikes. I would really appreciate your time to complete the survey. Many thanks. https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/S3MFLYZ

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Duly completed. No category for people that don’t commute, not everyone who uses a folder commutes on it and may have other reasons for buying one, like me.

All uphill

Still rolling along
Done.

As above the lack of a "do not commute" option is poor.

My top priority for a folder is how easy it is to carry, but that wasn't an option either.

We really need an alternative to a Brompton so I wish you well with this, but it will need to be much better designed than your questionnaire!

IaninSheffield

Veteran
Done, with the the same reservations as previous respondees.
I'd also add that Q1 doesn't allow anyone identifying as non-binary the option to say so, if they wish.
And, once again, it would be nice if just once, someone posting a survey would come back when it's complete and provide a summary of findings. It's both courtesy and a way of thanking those who generously provided their data.
Thanks.

Top Bottom