Food poisoning ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
XmisterIS said:
Flippin' awful! I had it in Thailand for 24 hours after eating a giant shrimp thing.

No vomiting, but it was like brown soup coming out of my arse once every five minutes. It stank too.

Doesn't count then. That's just Delhi Belly. :blush:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Some lovely post lunch graphic imagery here folks!

OP
OP
johnnyh

johnnyh

Veteran
hehehe well I can report that rich tea biscuits are hanging on in there!!!

if all goes well I'll go for some toast later... do I know how to live it up or what?!?! haha

still bugger all on the tele though :blush:

OP
OP
johnnyh

johnnyh

Veteran
vomit-smiley-31.gif

Norovirus is a form of food poisoning - that is, it often starts with eating infected food. We had a bout, my wife and myself, earlier this year. The point is, my wife got it first, and we're almost certain it was from a sandwich she'd bought at a cafe in Brighton. But the infection passed to me within a couple of days, by contagious infection, despite the fact that I'd been nowhere near the said sandwich. Nasty it was for the both of us!

giantscr2.0

Are you sure it is food poisoning?
My wife and I have both been rough since Sunday, bad stomach cramps, aches, headache that just will not go away. Neither of us have actually been sick... wanted to though!
Hope you feel better soon

OP
OP
johnnyh

johnnyh

Veteran
I am guessing it is food poisoning since I've been sick, had upset tum and hot cold shivers etc... I also ate a couple of things no one else did yesterday and everyone else is fine.

could be a virus though, either way it sucks. How to go from 3 days riding and feeling great to led on your back feeling like shite in 24 hours :wacko:

cheers for the good wishes though, hoping can get back up and about tomorrow.

Top Bottom