mpemburn
Senior Member
As an unapologetic food-o-phile, I enjoy both good food and the preparation thereof. When the the weather turns to cold for grilling (though I did do a fine bit of salmon on a plank last night), I have several dishes that are in regular rotation: whole roasted chicken (and soup a couple of days later), stewed collard or other greens, slow cooked short ribs, chicken enchiladas, and pan-seared salmon with greens and citrus.
Do you have Winter favorites? (What a question, right?) Do you like to cook? Tell all!
Do you have Winter favorites? (What a question, right?) Do you like to cook? Tell all!



600gm prawns, 1lb of potatoes cooked n cubed, tin of chopped toms, 1 onion, 8 cloves garlic and equivalent weight grated ginger, fresh chillies,half tsp turmeric,3tsp cumin,2tsp coriander, 8 cardamon, half tsp garam masala, 1inch cinnamon, 3tbs yoghurt, fresh chopped coriander 