Foot in mouth disease continues to ravage cabinet...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
George Osborne refuses to sit in standard class despite NOT having First Class ticket.
"George Osborne got on the train with aides at Wilmslow and went straight to first class. Then his aide approached the ticket collector right next to me. He said he is travelling with George and he has a standard ticket but can he remain in first class?"
http://www.itv.com/news/granada/201...-class-despite-not-having-first-class-ticket/

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
All over the news. He did pay up eventually. Bar stewards

Milo

Guru
What would you really expect of him. Hardly a surprise frankly. He is so out of touch it's almost funny. Bet he got a shock when he got served tea in a paper cup like the rest of us mere mortals.

RedRider

Pulling through
Ed Miliband, Yvette Cooper and four suits sat in the seats directly in front of me in standard class a few weeks ago. I was reading a book and didn't notice them getting on but he took a phone call. What can I say? He got a distinctive voice.

They stood to get off at Peterborough and some sales rep from Innocent introduced himself and gave Miliband, who made a quip about logging it in the register of members interests, a sample smoothie. Keeping it real-ish.

Top Bottom