Football Season Starts Today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joffey

Big Dosser
Or last night. Since taking up cycling a couple of months ago I've forgotten all about football and I must say it will pass me by today.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Join the football thread on here mate if you dare :biggrin:

Pass me my revolver
SmileySuicide.gif

yello

Is this one of those threads were those that don't like something post to say they don't like something?

In which case, I can't stand Bones. It's one-dimensional and relies on rehashing the same old joke series after series.

And 9 out of 10 cats don't actually prefer whiskers. I know because cats can't f*cking talk and so can't tell us their preference. Truth told, they'd probably prefer a nice bit of fresh road kill.

Maz

Guru
Started last night. Blades are top of the league already!!
As part of the Football League's 125th anniversary, Blades v Notts County was chosen as the opening fixture because of 2 reasons...Notts County is the oldest football team playing professional football and SUFC's Bramall Lane is the oldest football ground in the world.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
See the 'Pet Hates' thread

PaulB

Legendary Member
Why on earth do people bother to come on to a thread about a certain subject to tell us they don't like that particular subject? Personally, I won't have anything to do with heavy metal music for instance so if there's a thread or a forum about it, which of course there is, I don't bother opening that door.

But deep down of course, the most vociferous about it are usually doing so for a reason; 'what Peter tells us about Paul tells us more about Peter than about Paul', if you will.

Top Bottom