Football Season Starts Today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Why on earth do people bother to come on to a thread about a certain subject to tell us they don't like that particular subject? Personally, I won't have anything to do with heavy metal music for instance so if there's a thread or a forum about it, which of course there is, I don't bother opening that door.

But deep down of course, the most vociferous about it are usually doing so for a reason; 'what Peter tells us about Paul tells us more about Peter than about Paul', if you will.

Look behind you, your sense of humour is running away :laugh:

Doseone

Guru
It's just another business like any other,

I would actually say it is a business unlike any other.

Maz

Guru
Anyway the real footie season doesn't start for a couple of weeks, Blue Square North is where it's at this year :whistle:
I thought you were referring to the premiership!
(another great cat avatar, btw, potsy)

Brandane

Legendary Member
Partick Thistle (newly promoted) were joint top of the Scottish Premier League on Saturday morning, after their Friday evening draw with Dundee United. I expect it may well be all downhill for the rest of the season :sad:.
Oh, and BTW; FTOF! :tongue:

Maz

Guru
Partick Thistle (newly promoted) were joint top of the Scottish Premier League on Saturday morning, after their Friday evening draw with Dundee United. I expect it may well be all downhill for the rest of the season :sad:.
Oh, and BTW; FTOF! :tongue:
I had to resort to Google for the definition of FTOF. Excuse my ignorance!

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
well my boys started with a win over rotherham, 2-1, all three goals coming in the first 10 minutes…

PaulB

Legendary Member
****ing shocking language Maz!

fark me, he's perfectly farking entitled to use that exact farking parlance when he farking writes his farking thoughts on this farking page. You farking daffodil. Now have a very farking nice farking day, for fark's sake.

Top Bottom