For cricket lovers...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
... what a great last over of the West Indian innings.

Doherty to Pollard, OUT, oh finally a mis-hit finds a fielder. Pollard is looking for a fourth straight six, but this time he slices it high, high, high, and Warner takes a safe catch at long-off. Warner will have to do much more with the bat if we are going to have a match tonight

KA Pollard c Warner b Doherty 38 (15b 3x4 3x6) SR: 253.33
Doherty to Pollard, SIX, Gayle is dancing already. First 200 of the tournament. Full, middle and leg, smoked straight for yet another six. Gayle can't wait for after the match
Doherty to Pollard, SIX, low full toss, wide outside off, Pollard clears the front leg and hits it for a six over long-off. This is carnage. Call the ambulance. It's a car wreck, this over
Doherty to Pollard, SIX, that's a flat slog-sweep that doesn't seem to have much elevation on it, but it is enough to clear a leaping Hogg at deep midwicket who gets a hand on it
Doherty to Gayle, 1 run, full, on leg, misses out, takes one to short fine leg. He looks in pain when running
Doherty to Gayle, SIX, full toss first ball. Gayle stands tall and pulls this over midwicket for his 16th six of the tournament
"It is one of those nights for Australia, where the edges go for four. Imagine if it was one of those nights where Gayle doesn't get the edges, as well." Oh that's scary, PDTM. You shouldn't be allowed to imagine such thoughts in the presence of children.
Doherty to bowl the last over. Something tells me this is a huge mistake

West Indies posting a total of 205 for 4 in the T20 s/f against Australia. Should be an enjoyable 2nd half!

OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
I hate cricket :laugh:,

have I said that before?

WHAT!? :eek: :rolleyes:

Top Bottom