For regular members only.....FREEBIE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OK so winter is here and some of you have been talking about sking..........well your luck is in (or not if you fall)
but I have a good pair of Kastle race skis with expensive Look XR6 bindings.........for free, well half of the postage would be nice as they are going to be about £12 to post, anyway these are the beasts

Skis_zps494f830a.jpg

so if you want em, just pop a post in here and I will give each person a dedicated number and get someone who isn't interested to draw a number..........and that person gets em...........free but with a bit of postage...I pay rest...........interested.............oh and its only open to members who have been here over a month........sorry

nappadang

Über Member
I don't ski so don't need them but this is a really generous offer. even paying half the postage, truly decent stuff.

hats off to you mate.

Cheers Nappadang..........would rather someone get some use out of em, or someone on a budget have them to try before buying some more expensive kit..........even if someone gets em and is stuck for cash, I don't mind paying full postage if they pm me and let me know, just don't be scared to enter guys..........I am only rich one day a month........payday, then the bills get paid and I am back to square 1 :shy: so come on get your names down

Just to say this is a kind offer :bravo:

Oh, and I'm not interested. I don't ski and have no intention of starting. The concept of hurtling down a hill only on two bits of rubber/plastic terrifies me. Wait a minute ... :rolleyes:

Youre in then............no ifs or buts..............you are in.........hehe

tdm

Über Member
I don't know a great deal about skis but these look like the right size for me - please could you put my name down?

Thanks!

e-rider

crappy member
I have never skied, and never intend to either, however I'm interested to know how much I could get for these on ebay? Based on your response, I could be in too!

Top Bottom