For Sale - 1. Endura FS260 Pro leg warmers 2. Adidas Adivista glasses - brand new

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi All,

These itemswill be going on ebay on Sunday – I am putting them on C&C first as I enjoythe C&C community and like the idea of selling them here – as I like it andit’s a community that has supported me and me it (with exchanges of informationetc). Also an option to sell them to someone who is on here and not a randomstranger on ebay (for a better price or not) I like.

Have a fewthings to sell and will be adding more later tonight or tomorrow – below areleg warmers and a pair of glasses – there will also be a CSC long sleeve jersey(very like new), an Endura jacket (99.999% like new), a basic pair of shortsand a light northwave short sleeve jersey (it was snug to begin with and I’veput on a little weight J ), Selle Italia XO saddle, Bontrager Affinity2 saddle.

It’s avariety of gear that I don’t need for a variety of reasons; mainly cos I’ve gotinto cycling a lot more in last 18 months so have bought more (too much) andlearning what I do and don’t like (even if I’ve tried it in a shop!). Plus Irecently went over my budget with a new Trek Madone 4.7 and knowing I couldsell one or two things helped convince me to go for it.

I tend to (budgetallowing) buy really good stuff and really look after it and I aim to describe thestate of anything really accurately – so if there is some wear and tear it willbe clear and what that wear and tear is. PM me if you’re interested. Someoneonce commented that a link I once posted didn’t work, if so please simply copyand paste it into your browser. (If you’re not sure how to do that my IT skillsare second to none and might make a good trainer if I wanted to be one.)

Lookingforward to hearing from you and giving them a new home.

Leg Warmers

Make: Endura - Model: FS260Pro

Retail Price: £33

Size: Large / XL

Details: Worn twice. As new –if they were sat in a shop they would look the same as any other pair.

Price comparison: Cheapest Icould see was £30.99 incl £4 p&p – Westbrook Cycles. Ebay - Buy It Now optiononly (ie new) for more money – no second hand.

What do I want: Offersaround £15. (Realistic?)

Endura web page for them: http://www.endura.co.uk/Product.aspx?dept_id=109&prod_id=236

FS260-ProLeg Warmers: Combination of Thermolite® and Entrant® breathable stretchsoft-shell for windchill protection - Reflective flashes and logos- All seamsfully flatlocked for comfort- Leg warmers offer ankle zippers for ease ofaccess

Postage: £4

Glasses

Make: Adidas – Model:Adivista. Retail price: £120 (it’s onthe box)

Details: Completely unused.Boxed and stickers never removed from lenses. Picture here.... Including softbag, hard case, the leaflets and original box (though it may be better to forgothe box and I wrap the hard case with bubble wrap for postage purposes). I lovethem – I have a pair. Fit my face very well indeed and are really light. Iliterally forget I am wearing them.

More about them: From acycle shop and aimed at golfer’s too.

- We all have different sized noses and heads and faces and I liked theadjustability and is one reason I got a pair – the bridge is two separatepieces, sitting on each side of your nose which are adjustable. The arms tooclick into different positions and also won’t click easily out by accident –therefore changing the angle on the face, the fit and how much light comes inor not through the bottom or top.

- You can get other lenses for them such as one that is light sensitive.

- You can add prescription lenses – they slot on to the bridge, behindthe shades. I priced this last year, as I wear glasses though I can get awaywithout and for single vision lenses it was £70.

Price comparison: Googleproduct search £121. Also £95 though an American website. Ebay: Lower prices,all from overseas.

My price: Fancy I can get£50 or more (it’s what people are will to pay..whatever it may be). Whatever..just,make me an offer. They are genuinely very good glasses.

A review and video of them: http://www.sandbox8.com/2009/02/04/adidas-adivista-golf-sunglasses/

The Adidas page for them: http://www.adidas.com/Eyewear/content/uk/products/10204/adivista-S

Postage: £7

I'm interested in the Glasses please

PM sent!

Top Bottom