For sale: 2012 Vitus Rapide 1 hardtail - carbon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

seadragonpisces

Über Member
Owned a couple of months, have ongoing back issues, so want to sell.

19'', Medium

RRP was £1995 or so for this model, the 2013 model is £2200. Top of the line hardtail for Vitus bikes.

Many parts from standard have been upgraded with Hope, Thomson and Ritchey parts.

Does not come with pedals or a saddle

Frame: Custom-Moulded High-Modulus UD Carbon – 1.4kg Frame WeightColour: Matt GreyForks: RockShox SID RL DualAir 100mm 15mm Maxle Lite Handlebars: Ritchey WCS flat bar (wet white) - upgrade.Stem: Thomson X4 MTB stem 31.8, 90mm, 10 degree. (silver) - upgrade.Grips: Vitus Lock OnHeadset: FSAHeadset spacers: Hope (gunsmoke colour) - upgradeChainset: SRAM X0 GXP 2.2 42/28 175mm Chain: SRAM PC-1031 10-SpeedCassette: SRAM PG-1050 11-36t 10-SpeedShifters: SRAM X9Rear Derailleur: SRAM X0Front Derailleur: SRAM X0Brakes: Avid Elixir 7 Carbon Hydraulic Disc 160mm RotorSeat clamp: Hope 34.9mm bolt (gunsmoke colour) - upgradeSeatpost: Thomson Elite Inline seat post 31.6mm x 367mm (silver) - upgrade.Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 26" x 2.25"Hubs: Fulcrum Red Power XL Disc 6-Bolt 15mm Thru Front/QR-Rear Rims: Fulcrum Red Power XL

Will also come with free parts that came with the bike and also an unused Topeak digital pump for the forks. Pics in the links are from when the bike was received if you email me I can send you more updated ones if you want.

£1100. Cash on collection only (I recently sold a bike and under duress from the buyer I sent it and as per my fears it got damaged by the courier so I don’t want to do that again). I am based in Datchworth, Herts (about a mile from Knebworth).

Email enquiries to seton.watson@gmail.com and if genuine interest then numbers can be exchanged.

http://www.cyclechat.net/useralbums/seadragons-vitus-rapide-1-2012-hardtail-mtb.321/view

Top Bottom