For Sale : Bianchi Via Nirone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slow down

Blue and silver 2006 model, 57cm Triple butted alu frame with carbon stays and forks. 20 speed Veloce groupset, FSA Gossamer MegExo Chainset (53/39), all standard as manufacturer spec. Less than 200 miles (bought April '06 as winter/wet weather bike, but just end up using the best bike in the wet, and an old 531c in the depths of winter). Paid £900, it is as it rolled out the showroom - looking for £600 ono?
e-mail me for pics.

chris42

what size is it?

stevenb

I know this is probably against the rules to say this but put it on ebay.
My Bianchi Nirone 7 Xenon 06 model sold for £386. My reserve was £300.

Bigtallfatbloke

I think th eframe size may be too small anyway...lovely bike though.

Bigtallfatbloke

ta....it's a great looking bike, I wish i was smaller....yep...I will need at least a 60...i think bianchi do a 61cm option so that is what I will try out

OP
OP
S

slow down

Sorry for the late reply - went into hospital for foot op yesterday. It is the one in SteveB's post. Probably would be a little too small, although that said I'm six foot and feel that I'd have been happier with a 55cm but everyone's different and I know shorter riders who are happy with a 57cm.

Let me know if you try anything out and you think 57cm would fit - where do you live?

Bigtallfatbloke

I live in Essex....I currently ride a 64cm frame galaxy... I calculated on the evans site that for a bianchi I'll need the 61. My intention is to ride a bianchi 61cm...if that is too small I will let you know.

Nice bike BTW:becool:

OP
OP
S

slow down

Bigtallfatbloke said:
I live in Essex....I currently ride a 64cm frame galaxy... I calculated on the evans site that for a bianchi I'll need the 61. My intention is to ride a bianchi 61cm...if that is too small I will let you know.

Nice bike BTW:becool:

No problem - let me know how you get on. You won't regret getting a Bianchi though, mine is too good to be a garage ornament hence the reason for selling.

Top Bottom