For sale Enigma Echo Titanium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For sale my beautiful Enigma Echo 53cm, I'm 5' 8" tall to help sizing. It's full Ultegra with a 50-34 on the front and 11-32 cassette which is fairly new.
Mavic Ksyrium wheels and 25mm Continental Grand Prix 4000 tyres. In excellent condition apart from scuff marks on right hand shifter.
It weighs approx 8.5 kilos without extras, so light in weight but lovely and ccomfortable. Bought new in May 2016, but due to my personal circumstances it
hasn't been ridden for two years and probably wouldn't in the future.
Not sure what it's worth but would like £1450, will listen to sensible offers as well. I live near Norwich but often travel to the Oxford area via M11- M25- and M40 if it's
more convenient. Payment by bank transfer or cash.

Attachments

• DSC_0060-m.jpg
    DSC_0060-m.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC_0061-m.jpg
    DSC_0061-m.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC_0062-m.jpg
    DSC_0062-m.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_0063-m.jpg
    DSC_0063-m.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC_0064-m.jpg
    DSC_0064-m.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_0065-m.jpg
    DSC_0065-m.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 52

Gunk

Guru
You’re about spot on with the price, lovely bike, good luck with the sale.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Thats a beauty. Good luck with the sale.
If I didn't have a couple of Ti bikes already I would have bought it in a heartbeat

Steve T

Veteran
Hi shinyspokes if you dont get a reply from Goldenretriever about this bike . I have for sale an alternative titanium bike in a 54 frame size which I'm about to advertise. Its a Planet X Pickenflick with SRAM Rival groupset, hydraulic discs and upgraded Pacenti wheels .If you or anyone else is interested. Probably going to be asking around £1200 for it and I'll throw in a pair of Mavic A319 gravel wheels with off road tyres for that price. I'm based in Northants. I'll put up an advert up shortly and pictures can be sent it theres any interest.

Last edited:

Ajax Bay

Guru

Top Bottom