1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale - Garmin Edge 305 with HR

Discussion in 'For Sale and Auction' started by halo, 25 Aug 2007.

1. halo

halo New Member

NOW SOLD - Garmin Edge 305 with HR

this item has now definately been sold!!

2. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

So, the cadence sensor is not configured, and may not work anyway. There are at least 2 known software glitches, the stem mount is cracked and needs replacing, and the strap was previously sweaty and minging!

You're not in sales are you:biggrin:

3. OP
    OP
    halo

halo New Member

This is true - but at least I am honest - maybe that's why I'm NOT in sales?! ;):sad:

4. DustBowlRefugee

DustBowlRefugee Über Member

Cheers for that picture of your knee. Nearly chucked my Marmite on toast back up.

5. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

Luckily for you Halo, I am in sales.

"FOR SALE.

One Garmin Edge 305, with HRM and Cadence Sensor included. This unit would suit someone who is serious about their training, and is used to using IT based solutions for the accurate monitoring of their training. It comes with all the cables and software needed for you to take a more scientific approach to your training. There are many websites available for you to up-date and learn from.

It can be used on the bike, or independantly for running, canoeing, climbing and hill-walking.

The unit attaches to your bike, or can be worn on the wrist, ideal for multi-sport activities and adventure racing. All manner of spares are readily available for this popular and useful unit.

The whole package comes cleaned and ready to go out of the door with you as soon as it arrives at your house.

The price offers a saving of over £100 on Wiggle and other internet retailers new prices."

Maybe your right, maybe you are just inherently more honest than me:biggrin: Luckily I only sell things to the NHS and Private Hospitals:wacko:

6. OP
    OP
    halo

halo New Member

Now Sold!

Mate of mine is soooo interested I'm taking it off t'market - cheers!

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!

well - he is entitled to change his mind - so - back up for grabs!