For Sale: Handbuilt set of wheels Dura-Ace / Archetype

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
Professionally handbuilt by me. 5 years or 10k miles spokes guarantee is on me, whichever comes first.

I built these wheels a while ago for my bike, however, I have enough wheels as it is :smile: so I've decided to put them here for a week, until Sunday 4th of April.

Now, the interesting part :smile:

The hubs are Dura-Ace 7900 10 speed that I had on my other bike, they are lovely hubs!!!
The rims are Archetype hard anodised in "grey" to go with my Ti bike.
28 DT Swiss spokes front and 36 DT Swiss spokes rear.

£450 shipping included - PayPal + fees if any

southcoast

Über Member
Are you doing wheel builds for cyclechat members?

OP
OP
Spoked Wheels

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
I can vouch for his workmanship.

He built me two sets of wheels some moons ago and they are still very much in daily service

Good to hear you are still riding those wheels. Thank you for your kind words.

I'd have these wheels in a flash, if only I had a 10spd bike :sad: Lovely looking wheelset & would look amazing on a Ti bike 👍
Hope you are keeping well SW :okay:

It's good to hear from you matey. I still ride 8, 9 and 10 speed bikes.... one day I'll catch up to 12.... if I see the need :smile:

I'm very well now but I've had difficult times healthwise. How about yourself? Your family?

OP
OP
Spoked Wheels

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
OK folks, so no interest in these beautiful wheels, therefore, I withdraw the offer now, Sunday 4th of April.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
OK folks, so no interest in these beautiful wheels, therefore, I withdraw the offer now, Sunday 4th of April.
to be fair - a lot of people are probably struggling to have £500 to throw away on a luxury item right now

Top Bottom