For Sale - Lemond Alpe D'Huez WSD 2007

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beckyaich

For sale, my Lemond Alp D’Huez women specific 6066 T6 Aluminum/OCLV Carbon Spine road bike. Upgraded to an Ultegra R700 Hollowtech II 34/50 compact chainset, ultegra rear mech, 12-25 ultegra cassette and ultegra chain. The saddle is a Fizi;k Vitesse sport but I have a black Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow saddle if you would prefer that one! It is advertised as 53cm but actual seat tube is 52cm C-T, top tube is 53cm and stand over height is 75.4cm. It is extremely light and beautiful to look at! Full geometry and spec can be found here http://www.lemondbikes.com/bike_archive/2007/road_racing/carbon_aluminum_spine/alpe_d_huez_womens.php

I have done less than 50 miles on the bike and its condition is as new. I am selling it because I unfortunately bought the wrong size bike and have now bought a more suitable sized bike. It would probably suit somebody of about 5’6” depending on leg length and back length.

I live in South Wales, near Caerphilly and am willing to travel an hour or so to meet an honest buyer!

£890 ono

Contact Becky on 07963951932 or 01633 440607
e-mail beckyaich at yahoo dot co dot uk

IMG_0913s.jpg

Top Bottom