1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale - Lemond Alpe D'Huez WSD 2007

Discussion in 'For Sale and Auction' started by beckyaich, 28 Apr 2008.

1. beckyaich

beckyaich Active Member

For sale, my Lemond Alp D’Huez women specific 6066 T6 Aluminum/OCLV Carbon Spine road bike. Upgraded to an Ultegra R700 Hollowtech II 34/50 compact chainset, ultegra rear mech, 12-25 ultegra cassette and ultegra chain. The saddle is a Fizi;k Vitesse sport but I have a black Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow saddle if you would prefer that one! It is advertised as 53cm but actual seat tube is 52cm C-T, top tube is 53cm and stand over height is 75.4cm. It is extremely light and beautiful to look at! Full geometry and spec can be found here http://www.lemondbikes.com/bike_archive/2007/road_racing/carbon_aluminum_spine/alpe_d_huez_womens.php

I have done less than 50 miles on the bike and its condition is as new. I am selling it because I unfortunately bought the wrong size bike and have now bought a more suitable sized bike. It would probably suit somebody of about 5’6” depending on leg length and back length.

I live in South Wales, near Caerphilly and am willing to travel an hour or so to meet an honest buyer!

£890 ono

Contact Becky on 07963951932 or 01633 440607
    e-mail beckyaich at yahoo dot co dot uk

[​IMG]