For Sale Lots of Parts Old and New

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Hopefully this will be my last big for sale listing, I've tried to take better pictures and give better descriptions on my Flikr account. If some of it doesn't make sense, especially around hub gears or chain tension, then these bits are probably not for you anyway. Prices include UK P&P, if you want to bundle items deals can be struck and collection/viewing isn't a problem either, I can even deliver if it's not too far. Payment by bank tranx, paypal gift or cash on collection/delivery. All the pics are here:-

http://www.flickr.co...57627324493631/

SOLD £21 for all three or £7 each - adaptors to fit 6 bolt rotors on to centre lock hubs, two are idnetical and unused and they both take a Shimano cassette tool. The other is very lightly used and is a Mavic version which needs a BB tool I think Campag

SOLD £5 - Shimano UN54 BB size 110mm, very little use but I needed longer BB

SOLD £70 - Deore M590 chainset brand new but altered for use with hub gear, suitable for that or SS/Fixed. No inner ring but bolts are there, Thorn steel reversible 38t middle and Thorn bash in outer. Chainline as is would be 50mm, put the two spacers with left cup instead of right and you get 47.5mm which is ok for an Alfine with a flipped cog. Moving ring into outer position would give you a Rohloff chainline. Chainset has a few miles use but the BB has only been fitted and removed, not actually used.

SOLD £5 - working order but needing cables, old Altus 7 speed shifters, brake levers and canti brakes, pads are good. Basically just want to cover postage on this.

SOLD £90 - Forward Components EBB with spacer kit allowing use on road or MTB chainsets. This is for chain tension use re hub gears, SS or fixed(the latter only with brakes, not recommended for 'Fixie Skidder' use). This only works with external bearing cranksets and not all of those, it has been fine with Shimano H2 style stuff. Its covered about 400 mile and has been flawless, one of those bits of kit that actually does what I expected.

SOLD £320 - Salsa Vaya frameset and BBB turnaround headset, size 58, has done 400 miles from new in Jan/Feb this year and is in immacualte condition. With drop bars the size range would be 5'11" to 6'3" and take two inches of those for flat bars is my estimation. The frame is very versatile and if you want to see more info than you can handle on it then look here:-
http://forums.mtbr.c...s-595223-8.html
yes I'll leave the bottle cages on but the stem and spacers aren't included

£22 - brand new SKS P50 mudguards, 38-45mm tyres, I fitted up the rear and the top of the rear is drilled for vertical rear bridge mounting. Other than that all shiny new, and little pack of bolts etc all unopened

£22 - FSA Vero Compact drop bars 31.8x44cm very low mileage only sold as I've moved back to alternate handlebars

SOLD £15 - Ritchey Comp riser bars 31.8 clamp, trimmed to 610mm and an old set of bar ends I no longer need

SOLD - £15 - Tortec rear rack in silver, 25kg limit, has covered about 80 miles, immaculate condition

SOLD £20 - Mavic A719 black rim 36h, was built up but hub was purchased on its own, this rim has done under 100 miles and is pristine

SOLD £10 - Bikehut 27.2x400 inline twinbolt seatpost, black with silver clamp, done a few miles but condition excellent

£25 - On-One Twelfty seatpost black 31.6x400 unused bought for a build but colour scheme has changed

SOLD £25 - Easton EA50 black 27.2x350 seatpost, hardly any miles was upgraded to a Thomson Elite

SOLD £25 - FSA OS 120 stem 110mm x 31.8 clamp and 6 deg rise, brand new, fitted for positioning purposes and ridden round the block once

£15 - FSA OS 190 stem 130mm x 31.8 clamp and 6 deg rise, again brand new, has done maybe 2 test miles

SOLD £15 - RaceFace Ride XC stem 100mm x 31.8 clamp and 6 deg rise, brand new, fitted to bars in garage but not mounted on bike

SOLD £12 - Alfine CS500 chain tensioner, this is the original with the two jockey wheels like a derailler. Never used was planned for an Alfine 8 with double chainring that isn't happening now. Spacers allow for chainline from 41 to 46mm and a double chainring of course.

I take the rack off you please :thumbsup:

Top Bottom