For Sale Many Items Bundled or Individually

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Ok, I have need of tokens that can be exchanged for goods at On-One, so there's a lot to go. Most of these parts have done less than 200 miles, some are as new and all are in good shape. The prices include postage unless otherwise indicated, and some bundles I won't split, all prices are a reduction of 40-50%(or more) off the cost. Dibs by PM please, I'll keep the thread updated and it will be on YACF and CTC as well...payment by bank tranx or paypal gift...collection and viewing are always welcome...so:-

http://www.flickr.co...57625835195307/

SOLD - £100 posted or £90 collected - Dawes Civic steel frame, 58cm, suitable for fixed/ss/hub gears in blue will take 700x35 tyres with guards, has 1 set of bottle mounts, horizontal dropouts
Surly Crosscheck 1" threadless forks in black, steerer is uncut will take up to 700x44 tyres with guards
BBB Turnaround 1" threadless headset
Enough black 1" spacers to fill up the uncut steerer
a 1" x 1" riser stem in silver
Seatpost, black, inline 26.8 with shim to fit Dawes frame
Rohloff plastic cable tie cable clamps that allow two outer cables to be run along top tube for rear brake and hub gears(these stay with frame as they are adjusted to fit the narrower tubing)
Rear brake caliper deep drop dual pivot brand new
Full silver mudguards they are in the same style as SKS

WHEELS/WHEELSET

£72 - Front wheel, Mavic A719 rim 36H black, Shimano 105 black hub, Presta tube 700x28-38, Marathon 700x32 tyre(new)

£120 - Rear wheel, Mavic A719 rim 36h black, Sturmey Archer SRF3 hub silver with 175mm axle, SA 22t 3/32 cog dished, set at 45mm chainline, OLD currently at 133mm but spacers included to allow up to 135mm spacing and down to 127mm, spare circlip and pawls for hub internals(thought needed but wasn't). New style Sturmey 3 speed bar end shifter(can also be mounted on DT bosses), with cable inner and outer, also a spare cable to indicator chain connection. Presta tube 700x28-38 and Marathon 700x32 tyre(new).

Complete wheelset available for £180 posted or £170 collected

SOLD - £12 -
Chainset - Stronglight single chainset 44t(non-replaceable chainring 3/32), 170mm cranks, JIS square taper, less than 100 miles

SOLD - £36 - On-One Midge bars 25.4mm clamp, Tektro RL540 black aero levers for v-brakes, brake cable inners and outers

£20 - Tektro RL340 aero road levers black body silver lever(for caliper brakes/short pull) with brand new and unused Shimano brake cable inners and outers(came with my Tiagras but I used Goodridge inners and outers)

SOLD - £12 - Front Mech Sora Double FD-3400 - as new and in box, has been fitted and used once but decided to go triple with Tiagras

SOLD - £35 - Dura Ace 9 speed bar end shifters with cable outers(enough to run fully under bar tape, uncut cable guides/protectors and cable inner for FD only

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
I'd have had that Dawes off you, had you posted this on Friday, now im skint :sad:

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Mac, I MIGHT be getting some cash

Sooooooooooo, will it fit me at 6ft 3"? (Frame that is)

certainly plenty of seatpost available to bring that up and you like a more agressive ride position so should be fine at the front end, you'd probably want to cut down the mahoosive steerer a bit. You may need a longer stem as well, I can throw in an extra one, at 130mm, with a shim to fit this steerer at no extra cost...whatever you don't use/need then give it away to someone else.

If you're not bothered about the mudguards, I've discovered a potential use for them, I'll cut you a deal on the rest for £80 posted....as the forks and headset would cost £100, I'm basically throwing in the frame, seatpost, rear brake, stem and spacers as a freebie.

I'm also happy to wait a bit on the dosh but send the frame etc first so that you can inspect etc....if you decide against then you post back at your own cost.....Al

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
certainly plenty of seatpost available to bring that up and you like a more agressive ride position so should be fine at the front end, you'd probably want to cut down the mahoosive steerer a bit. You may need a longer stem as well, I can throw in an extra one, at 130mm, with a shim to fit this steerer at no extra cost...whatever you don't use/need then give it away to someone else.

If you're not bothered about the mudguards, I've discovered a potential use for them, I'll cut you a deal on the rest for £80 posted....as the forks and headset would cost £100, I'm basically throwing in the frame, seatpost, rear brake, stem and spacers as a freebie.

I'm also happy to wait a bit on the dosh but send the frame etc first so that you can inspect etc....if you decide against then you post back at your own cost.....Al

Well, Ive just found £50 in my Paypal, wouldnt want to offend you by offering you that tho

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Well, Ive just found £50 in my Paypal, wouldnt want to offend you by offering you that tho

:biggrin: nice try there buddy, nope I wouldn't drop to £50, I'll let you have £75, pay £50 when you've got it and the other £25 as and when you have the funds

the main pic here shows it built up, now that saddle is at 795mm measured from BB centre to top of saddle, along the seat tube line. Reckon there's easily another 100mm of upwards adjustment available there:-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37729119@N08/5409951139/in/set-72157625835195307/

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Give us your Paypal in PM and i'll sort out the £75 asap thumbsup.png biggrin.gif

Top Bottom