For Sale Mercian Vincitore

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
spec is as follows
19 1/2" 531 competion tubing frame (believed vincitore spec as told by original owner who had it built to order) with really nice lug work underlined in white .
stronglight 3 ring 100lx crank set (52/42/30) with 170mm arms fitted with shimano pd-t100 pedals , a total of 21 gears for ease of use
shimano deore xt fr & rr derailiuers
campag record hubs with quick release fr & rr laced on to wolber 58 model rims fitted with schwable specilizl 700 x 32 c tyres with reflective sidewall strip
sr alloy handlebar stem 75 mm in reach loads of height adjustment , road champion alloy drop bars with hidden cabling covered by brown tape , shimano 105 levers in a greyey blue colour
shimano deore xt v type brakes fr & rr
2 x sets of bosses for bottle cages , and pump locator pegs on r/h rear stay (nice touch)
paintwork is in very good condition for a bike that was built in 1986 for the previous owner
pic shows it fitted with a brook b17 narrow saddle (that wont be included ) only has a cheap mens gel saddle and different stem on now so people can try it

bike is in northamptonshire and available for viewings

would ship to a uk address for an extra fee , but would prefer buyer to view before doing that

offers around £425
only selling as it is way to small for me and the partner says to expensive for her

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Thank god it's too small for me - what a beautiful bike.

If you've a mind to, Mercian were asking for pics of their frames not long ago - might be worth sending them one before you sell the bike.

http://www.mercianblog.com/

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
hi , just a quick update this bike is still for sale , i would rather sell as complete bike or poss swap . might even consider just selling frame seperatley , so i oculd build components onto bigger frame .

madfacek

Hi, I'm very interested in the bike, if it's still for sale can you call me on 07960174058

Thansk,

Will

Top Bottom