For Sale Olmo Road Racing Bike WILL SPLIT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
For Sale

Olmo road racing bike 22 1/2" or 57cm sized frame measured from centre of crank to centre of seat pinch bolt and 22" or 56cm measured along the top tube . Stand over height is 33" and is set for me at 5ft 10" in the pics (see note)

Frame set is Columbus Gara tubing so nice and light and responsive to ride . Finished in a nice shade of blue with a couple of cable rubs and a few small chips and age related scuffs so all in all good original condition .

One previous owner who told me he used this as his main race bike originally both in the uk and abroad , and eventually it became relagated to his spare frame and stood unused for last 10 + years .

Running gear is a mixture of Shimano 600 tricolour crank set with 170 mm arms , 600 down tube levers , newer 105 rear mech and rsx fr mech that all work fine together , wheels are yellow "105" logo'd hubs laced to lovely black Mavic ma3 rims that run sweet and true , fitted with good 700 x 23c Rubino tyres .

Shimano " exage" aero brake levers operate the " sora" calipers fr and rr via hidden top tube cable run. Ritchey logic headset that feels sweet.

Black 3t 110mm quill type stem with 3t alloy drops with fresh black "deda " bar tape . 1 bottle cage .

PLEASE NOTE : Seatpost stem is stuck solid in frame so ok if you are of similar height to me at 5ft 10" . Have contacted John the "Seatpostman" who is quite happy to say via e mail after seeing pictures that this would be a straight forward removal .

Bike is in Wellingborough Northamptonshire for collection

Asking £145 or offers

Please note no saddle or pedals included in sale and neither light set or saddle pouch included

olmo.jpg spost1.jpg

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
THIS NEEDS TO BE GONE SO WOULD SPLIT IF Anybody interested

frame and fork set including bottom bracket and headset £60 pluspostage

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
this is still for sale , i am currently using it for leisure rides and it rides great , so come on grab a bargain and help clear my garage

Top Bottom