For Sale Peugoet P10 Gents racer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Gents Peugoet p10 model racing / touring bike in superb condition all date stamps on hubs and brakes show 1985/86 so geuss that when it was made but in superb original condition .
23" carbolite 103 frame finished in maroon with all original decals , simplex 10 speed gear set ,cottered pressed steel crank set with 170mm arms and lyotard pedals , Rigida 700c superchromix rims that are nice and shiny , mallard rear hub cant make out what the fr one is .
sr alloy stem and gold coloured sakae custom alloy bars and matching wieman levers , with new cables just fitted.
full length mudgaurds , bottle cage , not the most comfy saddle ever but not to bad , tips the scales at 13 kg so not to heavy.
please note photo shows differant wheels , saddle and bars which are not included.
looking for offers around £75 can arrange uk courier for an extra £27.50.
bike in wellingborough , northamptonshire , viewings welcome

Garz

Squat Member
Darn would love it but im a tiny sized 20" frame! :becool:

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
i cant believe nobody has taken this off me yet , i have used it all week and it really rides nice and easy , might have to put it on e bay as cant get away with 5 bikes without a real reason , so come on it deserves better

lordjenks

i am very intrested, its for a friend so i need to check, so bare with me for a couple of days, wouldnt post and sell for 100 would you? a little 2 pound reduction??

Top Bottom