For Sale Retro Frame Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
picked up this a couple of weeks ago and with so many projects on the go thought i would offer this one out only to cc'ers .

all i can tell you is its been poorly painted blue and has the following 4 digit number 4549 stamped across the underside of the bottom bracket , with both cable guides brazed on the top , 1 of these has some stamping on it but too small to read .

its 22 1/4" from centre of crank to centre of seat pinch bolt and 22 1/4" along the top tube centre to centre , early nut fixed cable style brake mounts fr & rr , 1 set of bottle cage mounts and takes 700 wheels with 130mm rr drop out , fr is normal 105mm .

looks like it takes a 27.2 mm seat post so could be reynolds 531 , i was told it was a Bob Jackson frame but have no proof or anyway of telling . Nice lug detailing and cut outs .

i can also say at the base on each side of the seat post clamp slot there is what looks to a short split each side but please note seat post tightened up ok , i have tried to show this in one of the pics but couldnt get camera to focus that well .

nice and light at around 2.5 kg on my cheap pr of fishing scales !

bike is in nn8 Wellingborough post code or could be packed and boxed for an extra £18.50

asking for £50 or it goes up in attic till it times comes around

loads more pics on my flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/68734341@N04/

blframe1.JPG blframe2.JPG blframe3.JPG blframe.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
bit of a open to offers kinda post

Status
Not open for further replies.