FOR SALE Ribble CR3 road oriented bike which could do light gravel/touring/CX. 105 11 speed. Size 54 (M)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jay clock

Massive member
I bought this in Dec 2015 (I think it is a 2016 model year). Superb carbon framed road bike with Shimano 105 groupset, hydraulic discs, Mavic Aksium wheels with new 25mm Conti 4seasons tyres just put on for £90. Well maintained and in excellent working order with brakes and gears working as they should. Sleek proper fitted full rattle-free SKS mudguards are provided (not Race Blades) that make this an ideal all year bike. I can refit the mudguards if you want. Will take much bigger tyres without the mudguards.
IMG_5487.jpg
full photo gallery here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uhddx9eukqcj3jv/AACZ8WxwUP-APQnT1wBZMAzWa?dl=0

Good condition with the various minor scuffs, and marks that you get on a bike used year-round but well cared for. The most significant blemish is that both crank arms have shoe scuff marks from my winter boots but this is not structural. Please note that the forks are not damaged and are on the correct way round! Designed like that, similar to Pinarello.

105 groupset. 50-34 chainset, 11-32 cassette. RS 685 hydraulic disks. Internal cables. Deda seatpost, stem and handlebars. New bar tape. Hope bar end plugs. Spare rear mech hanger and headset bearings. Saddle/pedals in pic not included.

Size is M 54 and will suit approx 168cm to 182cm depending on preference.

Reason for selling is that for health reasons I need electronic gear shifters and I am rationalising my bike fleet.

Looking for £650 or sensible close offer. Located Winchester. Collection please or can deliver to London West End

Top Bottom