For Sale Trek 1.9 parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PMB

Hi I am having to sell the parts of my beloved Trek 1.9 due to having a slight accident, which resulted in the seat stay part of the frame being damaged. The Insurance company bought me a new bike :becool: So everything (except the main frame) must go!!The frame was/is a 56cm and all the parts are in good condition
Fork Brand: Bontrager Race Headset Brand:Aheadset Headset Type:Cartridge bearings
Brakes:
Shimano Ultegra

Transmission:
Shimano Ultegra 52/39/30 Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra Front Derailleur Shimano Ultega Shifters Shimano Ultegra STI Cassette:Shimano 105 12-27 (triple)
Wheels: Bontrager Race
Tyres: Bontrager Race

Saddle Brand:Bontrager race Seatpost Brand:Bontrager Carbon Stem Brand:Bontrager race lite OS Handlebar Model:Race

Bottom Bracket Height (cm):27 cmChainstays (cm):41 cmSeat Tube (cm):49.5 cmStandover Height (cm):79 cmTop Tube:56 cmWheelbase:99.8 cm
A quick note to say that I will be able to post anywhere in the UK but that will be added to the cost. I will accept any genuine sensible offers and Will be happy to answer any questions on here or PM.

These items are not for sale on Ebay at the moment.

Thanks

Paul

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
What price would you take for the

Wheels
Brake calipers

Cheers

Kes

karan733

Also interested in your wheels, tyres and brake. Im poor at the moment, so if you could let me know what price you want for these, I can tell you if I can buy them from you or not.

I cant make you an offer, because it would start with 99p and go up from there :biggrin: Much quicker I think to see if your ideal price matches my current bank balance ;)

OP
OP
P

PMB

Kestevan said:
What price would you take for the

Wheels
Brake calipers

Cheers

Kes

kes

Im selling them quick so will take £90 for both wheels and £50 for the brakes

Paul

amaferanga

Veteran
PMB said:
I dont know how much these should be to be honest. Im open to offers

You should get at least £100 for the shifters if they're in good condition.

OP
OP
P

PMB

Ok Just spoken to my mate in LBS and got an idea of prices

Wheels £90
Brakes £50
Shifters £95
Forks £60 NOT DAMAGED but are liveried with TREK
Bars £25
Rear Mech £25

All this equipment is less than one year old and in almost perfect condition

Thanks

Paul

OP
OP
P

PMB

Hi, sorry been away for weekend

Wheels are gone

will check lenght of stem tonight and post tomo

iGaz

amaferanga said:
Ultegra is 10 speed unless it's very old (which I don't think this stuff is).

Cheers, being a Campag person, I don't know what shimano are doing these days!!!

Top Bottom