For those who didn't like the American States, find the English counties - no outlines!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I can do all the external ones, the north and the south, its the midlands that i end up guessing.
I must keep going

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
So close! Just 3 left.
West Midlands, Warwickshire and Worcestershire can all do one. I dont care anymore. They are virtually the same place anyway.

byegad

Legendary Member
Very confusing they've divided up Yorkshire wrong and included a South Yorkshire, South??? We have three Ridings North, East and West. Then they've given the rest of the country different names! I was always taught that outside Yorkshire the only differentiation was which circle of hell they belonged to.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Most annoying, pixels out at a time.

upload_2019-3-26_15-15-56.png

irw

Quadricyclist
Just thought I'd log on to say, after playing this X many times until I completed it, my assistant challenged me to do it without skipping through any...a few more goes later... I JUST DID! (in 3 minutes) *smug* ^_^

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Just thought I'd log on to say, after playing this X many times until I completed it, my assistant challenged me to do it without skipping through any...a few more goes later... I JUST DID! (in 3 minutes) *smug* ^_^
I managed that too after a few goes.
You have to get a bit lucky with the order. City of London after Greater London and not too many in the centre.

Sharky

Guru
Finally done it today, You really have to be patient and go for the certs first and leave the unknowns to the end.

Too easy to guess ones you think you know, but find you are just a smidge out and have to start again.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
upload_2019-3-31_13-10-6.png

irw is right, playing all the way through is fun. I can't do Bristol first time but I can do Rutland and City of London first time or without anything removely nearby (e.g. Dorset). A true historic counties one would be even more fun.

Top Bottom