Forget mobile phones ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Armegatron

Its a joke methinks...
The patent at the bottom of the page: http://www.steering-wheel-ipad.com/about.html

goes to "Duct tape". Very well put together hoax. ;)

dondare

Über Member
Wow! That's a great idea! I could have one on my handlebars!

With the feed from a camera in a window so that I could watch where I was going, too.

dondare said:
Wow! That's a great idea! I could have one on my handlebars!

With the feed from a camera in a window so that I could watch where I was going, too.

Get some VR style video glasses, then you don't even have to look down to see ahead, or indeed ahead B)

Motorway Madness

The prevalence of text-driving is reaching scary levels. Doing some uncharacteristic motorway driving, I noted, among others, a driver texting, in the middle lane of a busy motorway, at over 70mph. :smile:

I don't want to drive anymore, never mind cycle.

Trumpettom001

I watched this, thought it was a joke, then found it was a hoax. I have no intentions of ever buying an iSH!£TE... but I found myself believeing this thing.. just for the reason that apple have endorsed an iPod Toilet roll holder/speaker dock.. so the idea that this was legalised is believeable....

Yes I don't regret believing the hoax because since the mobile phone invention I see more and more texting while driving.People are obsessed with these stupid little gadgets.

So something like this would not surprise me in the least.

Tinuts

Wham Bam Helmet Cam
Ha Ha! So it's a hoax is it? I didn't get as far as finding out before posting a comment.

It seems many people here, no doubt due to their own plethora of on-road experiences of driver stupidity, actually feel that some drivers are sufficiently ignorant that they would consider using an item like this for real.

Having spotted people reading books, newspapers and maps in this way it wouldn't surprise me in the least.......

Top Bottom