Forgive me....I strayed to the Darkside.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes, carbon fibre , but it is , if not vintage, then at least classic.

Vitus carbone 9, carbon tubes, aluminium fork and Sachs new succès groupset (well most of one)^_^.

Goes like a rocket, but will be a dry days/summer bike as salty water leads to galvanic something and the bonding ceases to bond (or so I have read ).

Sharky

Guru
Goes like a rocket …….

You'll go even faster when you fit pedals.

Nice bike

woodbutcher

Veteran
Forgive you ? l welcome you, and you are several steps ahead of me down the slippery Vitus slope because l have not yet managed to find an affordable carbon Vitus. Lovely looking bike and yes please keep it away from any kind of water even rain has enough acid in it to start the unwelcome process.
Enjoy the ride !!

OP
OP
BalkanExpress
Ooh my, that's nice! Sachs New Success throughout?
It's the top of a slippery slope - you'll be chasing Suntour and Mavic next.
Just say 20 'Hail Tulio's and you're forgiven ^_^

Mavic? FAR too common :laugh:

OP
OP
BalkanExpress
Forgive you ? l welcome you, and you are several steps ahead of me down the slippery Vitus slope because l have not yet managed to find an affordable carbon Vitus. Lovely looking bike and yes please keep it away from any kind of water even rain has enough acid in it to start the unwelcome process.
Enjoy the ride !!

It was almost very cheap, unfortunately I got into a bidding war with a local dealer. I console myself by thinking that at worst I paid “wholesale” rather than “retail”. ^_^

Top Bottom