Forme Longcliffe 3.0 2012 (53cm) *Mint Condition*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Psyclist

Über Member
Selling my Forme Longcliffe 3.0 as I have not enough room for 3 bikes and I only need 2 bikes (my carbon and singlespeed) which I can't refuse.

REDUCED to £315 shipped.

Note: If you pick up from my home, you'll have to Paypal the money into my account on my laptop or on your phone. This is because I'm with ThinkMoney bank, and my bank is 28 mile away and I can't drive.

It's 3 weeks old and I uploaded the receipt and added it to the thread for proof. I paid £595 for this bike as shown on the receipt. (click here to see full image of receipt

http://i.imgur.com/H5Vvjnq.jpg

It's going to have ITM black cork tape and a black Charge Spoon on it, as I have some coming in the post tomorrow these are brand new parts (tape RRP £10, Saddle £17) so it will not have the tape and seat pictured.

Picture of new seat and bartape -> http://i.imgur.com/4t8ghJs.jpg

Please PM me if interested. Ta, Alex.

Frame - Forme AL 7005 SL
Fork - Forme carbon curved blades 12K, 1-1/8" alloy steerer, integrated OD 45mm
Headset - FSA 1-1/8" semi-integrated 16.2mm top cover
RD - Shimano Sora RD-3400SS Short Cage
FD - Shimano Sora FD-3400BL Band on Type, 34.9mm
Shifters - Shimano Sora ST-3400
Front Brake - Forme RC3 Calliper with cartridge pads
Rear Brake - Forme RC3 calliper with cartridge pads
Chainset - FSA Vero 50/34T Compact
Cassette - Sram PG950 12-26T
Chain - KMC Z99 9-speed
Pedals - Wellgo flats
Hubs - Formula RB32
Tyres - Shwalabe Laguno 700c x 23
Handlebar - Forme ErgoFit AL 6061
Stem - Forme ErgoFit AL6061 7D Rise, 31.8mm
Seat Post - Forme ErgoFit AL6061 31.6 x 300mm with micro adjustment
Saddle - Charge Spoon in black

H5Vvjnq.jpg
p4pb9138751.jpg
p4pb9138752.jpg
p4pb9138760.jpg
p4pb9138759.jpg
p4pb9138755.jpg

e-rider

crappy member
3 weeks old and selling already? have you gone mad?

there's a guy on here called MACB who does this too! Is this what CC does to people?

Reactions: 4F
OP
OP
Psyclist

Psyclist

Über Member
3 weeks old and selling already? have you gone mad?

I know, I know :blush: To justify it, it's because I had spare money to buy a carbon frame, so I've decided to fund the carbon build and sell this one on.
It's a nice bike, but, I'm building a single speed bike for work and a carbon bike for leisure. This will be left unused most of the time.

Chris-H

Über Member
Just up the road from me but too small :sad:

Kins

Über Member
The head set has spacers as you can see in his pictures so you can lower the bars easily, stick a shorter bar stem on to shorten the reach of the bars if needed and I would say "probably".

what about inside leg? Does seat post go down to the lowest level? Could you please measure how many cm from crank to lowest setting on seat post? Im really interested but I need a bike he can use now not in a year time :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Psyclist

Psyclist

Über Member
what about inside leg? Does seat post go down to the lowest level? Could you please measure how many cm from crank to lowest setting on seat post? Im really interested but I need a bike he can use now not in a year time :thumbsup:

I will do Mimi. It's in the shop at the moment having the new bar tape installed, and I pick it up at 3pm :smile:

I'll PM you with the sizing. The top tube is 545mm, although you can use a shorter stem if needs be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom