Forum etiquette

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
On another forum (one provided by a company for it's customers) I offered a workaround for the a bug with the product. The first response was from a user that used my post to launch into another attack on the company without any word of thanks to me. I suggested that people on the forums are babies. Said poster asked me to be polite and not call him/her a baby.

Now my questions:
  1. would it be acceptable to say "ok, as long as you stop being a whiny little bitch"?
  2. would it be more acceptable if I added a smiley?
I want to make sure I am polite.

Kiss my hairy London ass.

Would be my response

Not sure where your live or how hairy your arse is but you can improvise.

On another forum (one provided by a company for it's customers) I offered a workaround for the a bug with the product. The first response was from a user that used my post to launch into another attack on the company without any word of thanks to me. I suggested that people on the forums are babies. Said poster asked me to be polite and not call him/her a baby.

Now my questions:
  1. would it be acceptable to say "ok, as long as you stop being a whiny little bitch"?
  2. would it be more acceptable if I added a smiley?
I want to make sure I am polite.
Say "with respect, I think you're being a total daffodil":okay::thumbsup:;):okay::thumbsup:. Typing "with respect" and adding the smileys make it alright.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Whenever a fight is about to break out on a forum, post something like this.

giphy (9).gif

Top Bottom