Forum feedback

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Renard

I liked it the way it was. I realise that there is no point in going on why but for future reference a simple format is best as I feel that you can keep up better that way. It all a bit disparate now.

However that said it looks nicer now and the changes might regenerate some peoples' interest. I even tried posting a blog today!

The main thing I miss is the ability to see what was in a thread by hovering the cursor over it.

Good luck!

Shaun

Founder
I liked it the way it was. I realise that there is no point in going on why but for future reference a simple format is best as I feel that you can keep up better that way. It all a bit disparate now.

However that said it looks nicer now and the changes might regenerate some peoples' interest. I even tried posting a blog today!

The main thing I miss is the ability to see what was in a thread by hovering the cursor over it.

Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback.

If you didn't know, you can change the layout by selecting a different skin (bottom left of the page, where it says CycleChat, just click the drop-down and you'll see a selection of other styles).

The topic hover will be making a return next week hopefully. The developer of the plugin gave me a sneak preview last night and is hopefully going to have the software optimised and ready for release next week. (I'm first in the queue to get it as I miss the topic hover preview too ... lol).

I also appreciate the change of platform is quite dramatic, but the old forum software was no longer being developed so it restricted my options for expanding the site.

The new software, whilst working "differently" also offers a number of additional features that people seem to be enjoying using and I'm sure that once we spend some time working on the layout to even it out a bit more, it'll soon feel like "home" again.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom