Forum politics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclopathic

Veteran
The only time I've ever felt aggrieved on here was when I stupidly wandered into "current affairs and debates". It was awful and everybody else was wrong and refused to adopt my point of view or do and think what I bloody well told them to. I'm never going back there I tell you.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Can you give me an instance when you were right.:laugh:

Derrick, Derrick, Derrick........ I never actually said that I had been right

God, this whole thread is, like, such a downer. Some of you people just don't get it.

Cycling is political; more political than politics, which is itself more political than sociology and literature put together, which they ought to be but nobody bothers.

As the late, great Patrice de Soissons-Parisot wrote in his epoch-changing essay on internalised cognitive reciprocity (I'll translate because you are probably all thick): "It is the rotation of the chainring that best demonstrates the aching need of the worker to rise above the merely cerebral and crucify the motorist on a cross made of the perversions of his cruel and selfish exhaust fumes".

I don't see why I should have to share the Internet with people who do not see the beauty in those words. And more to the point, nor do you.

Now you can all go and fark yourselves. Twice. Without foreplay.

Thank you.

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
God, this whole thread is, like, such a downer. Some of you people just don't get it.

Cycling is political; more political than politics, which is itself more political than sociology and literature put together, which they ought to be but nobody bothers.

As the late, great Patrice de Soissons-Parisot wrote in his epoch-changing essay on internalised cognitive reciprocity (I'll translate because you are probably all thick): "It is the rotation of the chainring that best demonstrates the aching need of the worker to rise above the merely cerebral and crucify the motorist on a cross made of the perversions of his cruel and selfish exhaust fumes".

I don't see why I should have to shatre the Internet with people who do not see the beauty in those words. And more to the point, nor do you.

Now you can all go and f*** yourselves. Twice. Without foreplay.

Thank you.

Well said!!

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!

I don't see why I should have to share the Internet with people who do not see the beauty in those words. And more to the point, nor do you.

Now you can all go and f*** yourselves. Twice. Without foreplay.

Thank you.

Can you try again please as I am very thick - ta.

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
just cause my bike is blue does not mean i'm a tory... i'm actually an anarchist.
DOWN WITH THAT SORT OF THING!

oh wait, wrong politics.

Top Bottom