Found a wonderful LBS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mattobrien

Guru
I have finally found the LBS that I always imagined an LBS should be like, naturally I am overjoyed by this.

I live in Ipswich and the LBS I have found is Life Cycle UK, based in Bildeston, around 15 miles from home. I have been here twice now and each visit has resulted me spending over an hour there. I even got a hot drink while there today.

Rather than trying to sell me the bike I went in to discuss with them, they measured me, sat me on a few and worked out what would be right for me. There was no sell at all, just friendly advice and the giving of the most precious of things, their time.

The most important thing for them was making sure that I find the right bike for me and also making sure that all the components we're right for me, making sure the components will give me the best fit I and making sure they will be best suited to the type of riding I will be doing.

A very big thumbs up from me, and if you are based anywhere near the area, or possibly not, very much worth a visit.

Many thanks to Mat and Rob.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Good to hear about great customer service, its why I'm loyal to my lbs :thumbsup:
I fail to see why so many businesses do not understand that treating people well gets you return business and recomendation.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I have a Cycle Life near me. Whenever I need to get something that I cannot find online, I will go there and the guys are always very helpful. Once they even cut £1 off the price of an inner tube as it was displayed wrong.

I much prefer an LBS to any other bike shop, you can actually speak to people who cycle around the area and have a keen interest in cycling.

Ningishzidda

My wife decided to buy me a bike for my 40th. She went to our LBS and when she said who she was, the LBS man immediately knew who her husband was. Without me there, he could only size the bike by his estimation of my measurements. He let my wife take the bike, wrap it and told her to bring it back if it wasn't suitable, or come back next week to pay for it.

Top Bottom