Found my preferred route for practice.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DavieB

MIA
Managed 8 miles today in 40 minutes after managing 5 yesterday on my first time out in years.

If anyone knows Glasgow I go along the Edinburgh Road from Westhall Road to cumbernauld road then come back along gartloch road on to wardie road and home .

Well done Davie. I think I know roughly wear you are. What was traffic like on the A8 Edinburgh Road ? it can be very busy at the eastern end (A8 Glasgow Road). I think I've cycled Gartloch Road once before I can't really recall much but I don't think it was busy.

OP
OP
DavieB

DavieB

MIA
Both roads were pretty quiet. Gartloch road takes you round the back of the Glasgow Fort.

Ill post these in the cafe now. Never knew about it when I first posted this, sorry

OP
OP
DavieB

DavieB

MIA
I done my 9 miles in under 35 minutes today. Im going to do 10 mile across the town tomorrow and back (with a cup of tea in between. If this goes ok im going to increase my daily cycle to 14 miles I made another route with google maps, undecided if this is too much too soon and I dont know what the inclines are like on new bit. For anyone that knows the area Ill post the new and old.
2pzmyxe.png
new
5bsa6p.png
old

Top Bottom